Terms & Conditions
Terms of website use
We/Us Haythornthwaite & Sons Ltd.
You You, the buyer.
Goods Means the Goods ordered by you.
Contract The Contract between us and which incorporates these Terms & Conditions.
Order The electronic form completed by you for the purchase of the goods
Shipment When the Goods are collected from us for delivery to You
- All orders for Goods shall be an offer by the You to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
- The contract will not be accepted until (i) You have paid for the Goods and (ii) We have sent to You an email accepting the Order.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole Contract. Other than implied by Law, no other Terms or Conditions and no representations, implied or express, shall have any effect.
- We reserve the right to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions and the content of our web pages (including details of prices, products, services and offers) at any time
- You will be asked to read and accept the terms and conditions each time you place an order, to ensure that you are familiar with the most current ones
- Where more than one item is purchased, We shall be entitled to accept part and refuse part of the Order in our absolute discretion.
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
- The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law; we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
- Price and Payment
- All prices of Goods on this Website are stated in various currencies dependant on your current region and are the price for the Goods only. They include any VAT and delivery costs which will be added in the Checkout Area.
- We endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this Website is correct. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and Goods may be mispriced. If the Good’s correct price is lower than the price stated on this Website, subject to our right to refuse an order, We will charge the lower amount and make and send You the Goods. If the Good’s correct price is higher than the price stated on this Website, then we will either refuse the order or contact You and ask You whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel your order. We will not be obliged to supply Products at an incorrect price.
- We may vary the prices of Goods listed on the Website at any time and without any notice but such changes will not apply to Goods in respect of which We have accepted an order.
- Payment for the Goods, for VAT and Delivery must be made in full before Acceptance of the Order.
- Please note that in some countries additional duties may be payable to your local tax authorities on receipt of your delivery. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined.
- By making payment, you are confirming to us that you are entitled to use and operate the means of payment being used. If We discover that you are not entitled to use the method of payment, then We shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice and without compensation to you.
- Any invoices issued will be in electronic format.
- To allow for the normal delays from processing to dispatch, shipment from the factory will normally take place within 14 days of acceptance of order. An email will be sent to you 24 hours before shipment.
- If we anticipate any delay in shipment, we shall endeavour to notify you as soon as possible. If We cannot ship the goods to you within a further 14 days from the original date of shipment, then either We shall cancel the order and return all monies paid by you to you or you shall have the option of either (i) accepting a later shipment date if We are able to offer one or (ii) to cancel the Order and accepting a full repayment of all payments made by you to us for the Goods that we are unable to ship to you.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date stated for shipment. In any event time of shipment shall not be of the essence and We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or anyone else arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated shipment date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address specified in the order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Where the Order if for more than one item, We shall be entitled to ship the Goods in instatements.
- Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to you upon shipment of the Goods.
- If delivery of the Goods is not accepted within 14 days and the Goods are returned to us, then We shall retain the monies paid and charge you for any further charges and any further costs for delivery.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Errors and Warranty
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure that all the Goods sold through this Website correspond to their description, colours, sizes and measurements are approximate only. Variations in both the manufacturing processes we use and also the display properties of the computer hardware you use to view the Website including screen settings and ambient lighting, may mean that the colours, fabrics and designs of the Goods displayed on the Website and the Goods delivered to you may differ in appearance in minor respects. This will not entitle you to cancel the contract.
- If, prior to shipment to you, We discover an error in relation to the goods, we will inform you so that you can either (i) confirm your order subject to the corrected description, price or delivery charge, or (ii) cancel your order and receive a full refund of all monies paid to us.
- If we are unable to contact you or do not receive your instructions within ten (10) working days, after the expected date of shipment, our contract with you will be cancelled in full and we shall refund to you the monies paid to us.
- If you make a mistake, then you may contact us and correct the same prior to the acceptance by us of your order. Once an order has been accepted by us, it will be too late to make any corrections.
- Limitation of Liability
- Except as may be implied by law where you are buying as a Consumer and not in the course of your business, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by us, your remedies for any breach of contract, negligence or other cause of action shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances individually or in total exceed the Price of the Goods and we shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
- If you are a consumer, your statutory rights are no affected.
- If you are a business customer, unless expressly accepted in writing (including email) we do not give any implied warranties or representations for the fitness of goods for business purposes or that they are fit for a particular purpose and do not accept any liability in respect thereof.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our control and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- LINKS FROM OUR SITE
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
- Any waiver by us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of our rights under this contract shall not prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- YOUR CONCERNS
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
8. Trading Address and number
- 12 Rigg Approach, London, E10 7QN
- 020 8539 5336
Thank you for visiting our site